Papua New Guinea have named their 16-man squad for the upcoming World Cup 9s tournament.
Leeds Rhinos star and Brisbane Broncos hooker James Segeyaro headline the side, that also includes two other UK-based players.
Barrow Raiders outside back Stargroth Amean and Doncaster halfback Watson Boas have both been in superb form this season and have been rewarded with places in the side.
Elsewhere, Sydney Rooster Lachlan Lam, son of Wigan coach Adrian, is included, while Justin Olam (Melbourne), Bernard Lewis (Sydney) and Daniel Russell (North Queensland) complete the NRL contingent.
There is just one representative from the PNG domestic league, in the shape of Stanford Talita from Hela Wigmen.
The Kumuls will come up against Australia, New Zealand and USA in Pool A in the tournament at Bankwest Stadium in Sydney on October 18 and 19.
PNG Kumuls World Cup 9s squad:
1. Stargroth Amean (Barrow Raiders)
2. Watson Boas (Doncaster RLFC/Featherstone Rovers)
3. Edwin Epape (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
4. Edene Gebbie (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
5. Lachlan Lam (Sydney Roosters)
6. Kyle Laybutt (Townsville Blackhawks)
7. Bernard Lewis (Sydney Roosters)
8. Garry Lo (PNG Hunters)
9. Rhyse Martin (Leeds Rhinos)
10. Justin Olam (Melbourne Storm)
11. Nixon Putt (Norths Devils)
12. Daniel Russell (North Queensland Cowboys)
13. James Segeyaro (Brisbane Broncos)
14. Jedudiah Simbiken (Redcliffe Dolphins)
15. Stanford Talita (Hela Wigmen)
16. Terry Wapi (PNG Hunters)