Leigh Centurions forward Gareth Hock says he would relish the opportunity to play for England again after his impressive form so far this season.
The 33-year-old has not been part of the international set-up since he was axed from the 2013 World Cup squad because of disciplinary issues.
However, the former Wigan prop has comeback fighting this season with the newly-promoted Centurions, scoring two tries in Thursday’s victory against Warrington Wolves.
“If England rang me up, you can’t say no, can you?” said Hock.
“I had that little blip a few years ago but things have changed massively since then. I’m just going to keep taking it week by week and see how things go.
“I’m just really enjoying it, it’s a good club, I get on with everyone and I’m happy at home. You take all that onto the field.”
You can see Hock and Leigh in action again tomorrow night as they prepare to face Wakefield at Belle Vue in a crucial match on Sky Sports.