Canberra Raiders hooker Josh Hodsgon has won the 2016 Xamax Clothing Player of the Year after topping the end of season rankings.
The England international was a stand-out player throughout the season for the Raiders and beat his fellow NRL piers to the award, as well as players from the top three domestic leagues in England.
Johnthan Thurston came a close second with Castleford’s record try-scoring winger Denny Solomona finishing third.
Final Standings (top 20):
1. Josh Hodgson (Canberra Raiders) 12pts
2. Johnathan Thurston (North Queensland) 10pts
3. Denny Solomona (Castleford Tigers) 9pts
4. Cooper Cronk (Melbourne Storm) 7pts
5. Luke Gale (Castleford Tigers) 7pts
6. Joe Mellor (Widnes Vikings) 7pts
7. Bryce Cartwright (Penrith Panthers) 6pts
8. Danny Houghton (Hull FC) 5pts
9. Elliott Whitehead (Canberra Raiders) 5pts
10. Tom Johnstone (Wakefield Wildcats) 4pts
11. James Graham (Canterbury Bulldogs) 4pts
12. Kurt Gidley (Warrington Wolves) 4pts
13. Chris Sandow (Warrington Wolves) 4pts
14. Jamie Shaul (Hull FC) 4pts
15. John Bateman (Wigan Warriors) 4pts
16. Corey Thompson (Widnes Vikings) 4pts
17. Omari Caro (Bradford Bulls) 3pts
18. Mark Kheirallah (Toulouse Olympique) 3pts
19. Luke Dorn (Castleford Tigers) 3pts
20. Paul McShane (Castleford Tigers) 3pts